Thursday, July 20, 2006

Henley - Will and Collina


On the way back from Brighton, Saima and I decided that it would be a good idea to pass by Henley near Reading to meet up with her friend from Uni, Will and his girlfriend Collina.

Henley would of been somewhere I would of avoided a couple of years back as I would of thought it to be boring. Maybe it's a sign of getting older that I wanted to go now, but it was likely to be the only chance I would have during my time in England that I could relax. I Henley is the king of place that you feel that you should whisper even when there is no real need. Swans on the river Thames, little cottages on islands in the middle of the same river and picnics in the park.

Very civilized don't you think?


When we stopped in Henley I managed to get a picture of where the bird hit the car, you can actually see where it's wings were!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter