Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Had an idea

So I've been thinking...

A bloke in work has offered me the chance to try something a little different, something that I don't think that I would of given a second thought to a couple of years ago. But I came here to experience new things, and after learning how to scuba dive a few years back, I thinking it would be good to go to the other extreme.

Ok so what am I talking about?

Skydiving...

Yep you read it right, me the guy scared of heights. What better way to get over it than to throw my self out of a plane on July 1st. It isn't confirmed yet, but I thought that I should put it out there and give you all a chance to either encourage me, or talk me out of it.

www.paradrenaline.ca


4 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I don't believe it!!!!!!!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Cari said...

do it!!!!! i did it last year and it was soooo much fun! such an experience! you won't regret it!
Cari

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger KrisZadziuk said...

The more I think about it the more a good idea it seems. And why the hell not eh?

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger xxxx said...

hell yeah... i'd jump out of a plane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter