Sunday, June 11, 2006

1 year today.

It's now been a full year since I flew into Montreal to start the next stage of my Career with Ubisoft. Sooooooo much has happened inbetween, I don't want to do anyone an an injustice by not mentioning everything.

I feel like so much has happened and I've met some awesome people, of course there have been the down points, but there have also been so many highs, this now feels more like a city I live in as opposed to somewhere I work.

Moving to Montreal was probably one of the most selfish things I think I've ever done, I was making the move for me and a chance to advance on my career. I was absolutly packing it, and I didn't know what to expect, and the fact that I had left England, with all my friends and family behind, didn't exactly help. But I was excited, and ready for the challenges that lay ahead.

Still not sure what the future may hold and how long I'll stay, but I'm loving it so far and on that there is no question, although I do still miss home, but to be honest I don't think that will ever change, but you know what, when the time comes for me to eventually leave here, I know that I'll miss this place something fierce too.

Just looking back over some of my entries into this Blog reminded me of all the great times I've been having here, gutted that some things haven't worked out the way I'd hoped, but the ole cliche of every cloud has a silver lining is true, as I've had experiences here that I would of found hard to get anywhere else, here is to the next year in Montreal, now, show me where the festivals at.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger IntrepidFox said...

I know this comment is late.... but I've watched some of the videos of Assassins Creed and I'm really looking forward to playing it if its even remotely like the vids ;)

Hope its all going well over there and good luck with 101 heavy deadlines!!

Stu C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter