Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Long time coming.

So this Friday I'll be returning to England for a couple of weeks for the first time since my sisters wedding last August, to say I'm excited about see everyone would be a little bit of an understatment.

With last time being such a whirlwind tour of Southport and Liverpool, I intend to take my time a little, but I have no intention of relaxing as you would with your normal holiday. Flying into Manchester on Saturday morning and then heading to Bristol on Monday afternoon, with hopefully trips to Brighton, London and maybe some other random places all on the cards, it's bound to be hectic but sure to be a lot of fun.

It'll be strange coming back after a year away, especially driving a manual (which I haven't driven since last August), but give me 10 minutes behind that wheel and it wouldn't suprise me if I racked up another speeding ticket, although not the intention.

As has become the norm with all Brit's living in Montreal, I shall be stocking up on Jaffa Cakes, Chocolate, Tea Bags, and other flavours of home. Whilst also appreciating real fish and chips, and of all things a decent curry. Maybe it's just Montreal, but so far here they SUCK!!!!

Wouldn't you know it, as if on automatic pilot, my body seems to sense that a 2 week break is coming, and is deciding to shut down and have the start of a cold, but not going to let that stop me... But it might also have something to do with being eaten alive by mosquitos whilst jumping with the lads on Saturday.

Jumping at Point-Des-Cascade

1 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clothes scattered in every room, towels on the bedroom floor, TV's in every room left on, breakfast at 2.00 in the afternoon, phone calls to pick you up at 2,00 in the mnorning, toilet seat left up. All wrapped up with a cheeky grin and your dirty laugh, boy have i missed this, cannot wait til you get back, warts and all...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter