Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bristol - James, Justin and Aardman


Being an animator I love all things film, and even though Aardman's Feature studio is here and knowing quite a few people that work there, either from Uni, or via friends. I have never actually been around and seen the inner workings of the studio.

So when James had a word with his floor manager and managed to swing a tour as a guest of his, naturally I jumped at the chance. Not many people get this chance and even though I could give you a detailed run down of a games studio, I have not been around many film studios.

Obviously I can't tell you or show you any pictures of the things I saw, but I really appreciated the chance to see the inner workings of one of the last major feature animation studios in the country. I was excited to see some of the stuff they were doing, and hopefully it won't be too long before it's on our screens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter