Monday, July 02, 2007

Canada Day in Ottawa

The 'Boat' we spent so much time on

Ok so since I moved out of my place I've not had much access to the net, so hence the lack of postings work has been insane the past few weeks and I seem to be doing a huge amount of highrolling as well, on the same day as I was due to head to Ottawa I had to move out into Karines place as a temporary home, but then after all that hard work of heading back and forth moving my remaining belongings to her's, I shot off to Ottawa and straight to dinner at 18 one of the swanky resturants in Ottawa owned by a friend of mines best friend, the people I had met last time I was in Ottawa had invited me there for Canada Day to see how it's really celebrated... Who was I to say no?

Here are some of the photos



The view from the bow of the boat whilst in the locks
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter