Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Assassin's Creed Ubiday's Trailer...



OK everyone, as many of you know I have been putting in a lot of extra hours into work, the reasons besides the project coming to a close can now be revealed. I have been one of the people helping out on this trailer.

The trailer, has been worked on by the team, and I know that their intention was to show just how beautiful the game can be.

This is just a small taste of what will be in the finished product we thought about showing some more, but thought that it would be best to leave people hanging, besides plenty more will be seen at a later date.

You all know what I do so you should be able to work out which bits have been worked on by me, I've been told that apparently I can't say exactly which parts I've worked on, although I'm not so sure about this, but best to be on the safe side. As you can imagine I'm excited that this is now out in the public and I'm sure that there will be plenty more about the game in the coming weeks and months leading up to the release, and can't wait until more can be said about this game.

But for now I hope you enjoy the trailer...

Assassin's Creed Ubidays HD trailer hosted on Gametrailers

5 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Impressive stuff Kristjan! I can't wait to play it. Do you have any idea of the release date?

Good luck in the football tonight. :)

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger KrisZadziuk said...

Thanks Jim, you know as well as I do that I can't tell you that, I hope it's sooner rather than later though. Think they want to make sure they get this one right.

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Jimmy2Eggs said...

nice one kris looks awesome. Can't wait to play it. I know all your moves. All's well course is good learning lots of cool stuff. Family are well can't wait to catch up. Keep up the good work. There is a buzz about this game!

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! So long as no one got hurt in the process, those swords can be deadly!

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger MacPurdys said...

Dude, This looks sweet. I can't wait to play it. Nice work ... you should be proud.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter