Sunday, April 22, 2007

Karine's Birthday



Been busy a lot recently, been trying to get as much done, whilst the snow has been outside and I've had the time before Saima, Andy and Sha get here next week, so as far as events go it's been pretty quiet.

It's Karine's turn for birthday celebrations, so with Jeff leaving soon, the girls wanted to take advantage of his cooking skills maybe for the last time. As usual Jeff's cooking was faultless, or maybe my pallet is just very easy to please, but don't think that, that's the case.

I think Karine had an idea what was going on, well at least I think she seemed quite happy that we weren't going out for a meal. Of course there was the guitar playing, excessive drinking shenanigans going on, but that doesn't really need to be pointed out as it's the norm now. Afterwards it was off to an 80's night at La Tulipe, the same place we went for my birthday last November. I really don't know why we haven't been back here more often, and maybe it's the fact I'm a child of the 80's but I had a great time here, 80's tunes seem to be more of a thing for me now, then when I heard them first time around. Plenty of screaming at the top of our voices (Jolyne had a really croaky voice this morning), glow sticks and sweaty dancing later, we all headed home with ringing ears. Luckily though the nights are now finally warm which means having that the hanging around outside waiting for a cab isn't too big of a deal.

Happy Birthday Karine... More photos of Saturday night can be seen in the link.

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Cari said...

Kristjan, you're brillant! You were right about my blog and now it's fixed! Yeah! Thanks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter