Thursday, February 22, 2007

Where have I been?


Where have I been for the past 2 weeks? It's been a while since my last update, the answer is simple... Nothing much.

Ok so there was Jolyne's suprise birthday last Saturday, which was fun, as she's off to South Africa for a few weeks to attend a wedding. Then there has been a few (alright lot's) of drinking, a little more than we should of maybe. But no harm done. Assassin's is coming to a head which is where the majority of my time has been spent, things are going well and I'm looking forward to the end product. Should be interesting to see the reaction once it's finally out the door.


Want to my first festival of the season the Montreal Highlights Festival, which was a suprising night out, which involved trampolining, roasted sausages on the bonfire, dancing and of course beer. Oh and I bought Crackdown for my 360, and been hammering that. Guns, High Jumping, and Explosions!!!! BRING IT!!!!

That actually sounds a lot more when written down. But thats about it, we have our first competative basketball game against EA montreal next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter