Monday, May 07, 2007

Jeff has left the building.

Jeff is the latest one to up sticks and move to what is quickly becoming Ubisoft South "Pandemic" in Brisbane, now Jeff was one of the first people I was introduced to when I arrived, with his bizzare Scotish, Canadian, English hybrid accent I could immediately tell that he didn't take himself too seriously (at least out of work, in work he was forever the professional.

So in the little under 2 years I have seen my original group of Ubisoft friends decemated, Jez, Stoof, Vic, Nick Oroc, Steve many of them enjoying a brief stint at A2M before heading off to new pastures. Leaving Paul, Blake and myself... Wow.

Jolyne mentioned I should do some sort of photo montage much the same as my birthday one back in November, so with a hangover and still gutted that Saima had just left, I thought it was a good time to go through all my photo's from my time here, and Jeff seems to of been prominant, he just looks so bizzare, and interesting to photograph as I'm sure my montage will show.




Take it easy Jeff, good luck in Oz... ya wierdo.

Don't believe me, just check 00:34 on the vid!

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger xxxx said...

hahaha nice one!!
love the fact it ends with someone looking confused :)

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long live Scottish Jeff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter