Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas lights on my street



December is here again and the people on my street are putting their christmas lights up, since we had the turkey post last week, I thought that it would be fun to show you the levels some people go to, these 2 houses stood out. These have been up since the end of November, and they really did get the jump on everyone else.

Up until 3 days ago we were having temparatures around the 17 degree mark, and this was in November! Then out of no where comes ice and a slight smattering of snow (thats a word that needs more use... smattering), and -9 with wind chill. With those tempuratues you get the inevatable powercuts, the last hour of work on Friday saw us have 3. That was enough to send Jeff, Blake and I to the pub in disgust, but any excuse to get off work early on a payday friday.

Oh and to top it all off, I lost my entire wallet for the first time in ages on Friday, had to cancel all my cards, Canadian and English. Thats not the annoying part, the annoying part is that I had my drivers licences from both countries as well as a few other forms of I.D. Really could of done with one of these little gadgets. As I'm forever mis-placing my keys, phone and cards.

Not happy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter