Thursday, November 09, 2006

Some more pictures from Saturday.

Me looking a little drunk...

... And this is how I saw most of the night.

A little look at the decor, keeping the Ali Baba theme firmly in your mind.

Just after I was hit in the face, I found it funny... Afterwards.

Thought that I'd give you a little more from Saturday, first up if anyone is in Montreal and fancies a night of Belly Dancing and glkjfalds food, then head on over to the resturant we went to it's called La Couscoussiere d Ali Baba, yes I thought it translated as "The Scouser" as well. The atmosphere is really fun and the prices are reasonable as well although everyone paid for my dinner, but I was told that the price was reasonable at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter