Saturday, November 04, 2006

Diary of a Birthday: Pt2 (After)



So I was kept in the dark right up until the moment I walked up to the resturant, Jeff and I had to kill some time, so whilst in the village we ended up in a bar, and when 2 blokes are in the village holding bottles of wine... well you know how it looks.

Once we'd finished our game of pool and our extremely hetrosexual pints, we headed on over to the resturant, with me still not knowing where we were supposed to be heading, until we get outside a small belly dancing resturant, I'm hoping that the video below will give you a flavour of the night, as I've put together a little montage with a special soundtrack, the night involved plenty of alcohol, plenty of comedy antics and plenty of food. Yeah the service took ages, but it was more about the entertainment than anything else, I mean how many times are you going to get the chance to go to a belly dancing resturant?

I really appreciated everyone turning up, and it made for a really fun atmosphere, could of sworn someone brought blue nun, but I just stuck to my red. Thanks to Paul for my presents, and everyone else for the Habs jersey, which is awesome. Then we were off to the second part of the night. 80's night.



La Tulipe, the same place we went to see Kasabian has an 80's night and it seemed like a good idea, so we get in neck a couple of shots of Jaggermeister, and hit the dancefloor, glowstick and sweatbands. I always said that I wouldn't been seen dead holding a glowstick, but it seemed appropriate tonight. Can't remember much more of the night, but I do know that I had a great time. Not a bad way to spend the last of birthday of your 20's.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro, looking slightly drunk in most them pics. well u no i do like to remind u how much older you are than me!!! hehe. u had to go to an 80's bar didnt ya lol. soon as i read that all i could imagine was my work lol. anyway look forward to seein you round crimbo finally.
keep in touch xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter