Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ubisoft's 20th Birthday in Montreal Pt:2

With the party and of course the free bar, comes all sorts of dancing. We thought that it would be interesting to capture in video form some of it, and not one to shy away from poking fun at myself, I thought that I would add myself in here as well.

Just press the play button in the middle of each image.

Let the dance off begin. First up...



This guy was entertaining to say the least, and trust me he's serious about his art.

Second person to show their skills, Pat...



Pat was a little smoother

Last up, Me. I apologise mum, but everyone wanted the Robot, how could I not deliver.



I was trying to fit as many moves in as possible, I think that we all know who won.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well showed the vid's to rach, j and lauren and they all agree............................................................................................................. tht guy looks like toby maguire!!!!! oh and ur dancing like a fool!!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter