Thursday, November 16, 2006

Flying Visit back to England

Panoramic view of Bristol from the hotel.

So I'm back in England again, seems like I'm being spoilt now, but with Andy and Sharon’s wedding happening on the weekend, and with me already missing a lot of my university friends' weddings seeming like they all decided to get married as soon as I left for Montreal. But this time I was going to make sure I was in attendance, after one of the easiest flights back from Montreal I've ever had, I was refreshed and ready to go.

Saima met me from the airport and decided that she was taking me to Bristol. I was only going to be there for a night before heading to Chepstow so I want to say sorry to those of you that I didn't see. I just didn't have the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter