Monday, August 14, 2006

Level up...

Evaluation time again, I've now been at Ubisoft for over a year and things are going very well. The project is coming together, I finally have a big chunk of work to get my teeth into instead of bit's and bobs to fill holes, we have a good idea of what needs to be done and how long we have to do it.

To top it all off, I've managed to level up as an animator. This basically means that I'm getting the recognition from Ubisoft I've been after, there are 5 levels at Ubi, level 1 being a junior/graduate, level 5 meaning that you are a producer or you pretty much run the company.

With me now being a level 3 (finally) I can get on with my work safe in the knowledge that I'm getting recognized for my contribution to the team, this has given me my second wind and I feel like I'm proving that coming to Ubisoft over here is going to be great for my career. I'm enjoying animating again, but I'm feeling the itch to go back to being a lead... Will have to see what happens over the next 6 months of the project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter