Saturday, March 25, 2006

Meet Lisbon...

This is Lisbon, I know it's hard to tell what this actually is, but if you look closely enough you can see that it's a cat. Lisbon (not actual name) lives somewhere in the neighbourhood, and has taken to visiting me, on weekends. I think he's just nosey as you can tell from the picture, he was curious as to what I was holding, and decided to nuzzle the camera, resulting in shot of his nose.

Jeff gave me some cat treats and some cat-nip, just incase he came around on a more regular basis. Well I've kinda adopted him, call him my Gryff substitute (my dog back in England), and because he's a cat, I don't feel like I'm going behind Gyrff's back. I think that she would approve.

I mean it's not like I'm trying to steal him... yet. But it's cool if he wants to come in and hangout everynow and again, that way I get all the benefits of owning a cat, without the responsibility. He's obviously well looked after, and everytime I see him he comes to say hi, sometimes for 10 minutes, sometimes for an afternoon.

Why is he called Lisbon? It would take me too long to explain, but I like it.

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww bless, tis a little cutey. Not as cute as peppa though. If anything gryff will b more jealous that it's a cat!!! U traitor!!! lol So go on then why lisbon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter