Thursday, March 16, 2006

St-Patrick's Day Parade: Pt 1

So what... I'm not Irish, wanna fight about it??? But I'm British and that in my book is just as good. I've never really been one for celebrating St-Patrick's Day, but after visiting Dublin a few years back I became a big fan of Guiness. A few of us will be heading downtown for the parade on sunday, and I'm sure that there will be a few pints of the black stuff downed as we travel down ste catherine's.

I found this link (St-Patrick's Day Parade Route) and it shows the street closures and time of the parade for those of you that want to see what it's all about (pretty much about the drinking). I'm sure I'll have some pictures up here by next week.

For me this parade marks the beginning of Spring in Montreal...

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember to wear green as it is a must for St Patrick's Day!!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger KrisZadziuk said...

Wore a light grey and drank will that do?

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So long as you managed to get a pint of the black stuff down you then all is forgiven. Remember for next year though! I, that would be grand :) as they say in Ireland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter