Saturday, February 04, 2006

Been 4 month's coming


Ok I bought this chair with the last of my relocation money way back in October, whilst in Toronto. But it's been sitting in Felicity's apartment ever since, it was an impluse buy, and I remember loving it when I bought it and at the time $395 didn't seem that big a deal...

It was finally brought down, but then I couldn't put it together as Felicity's dad had forgot to bring down the screws that keep it from falling apart. It is now, my entertainment chair, and I have to admit I'm loving the bubble chair action, it has rocking capabilities, and is great to sit and chill in after a hard day's work.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice chair looks a bit soiled though lol.
$365 that a lot of money for a posh looking lazyboy. but then again seems as it is your 'entertainment chair' it probaby gets alot of use!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter