Thursday, February 02, 2006

Saima on Tour...


It was really great to see her, especially as she got to see some true Montreal weather, and I have to say I was very impressed that she didn't complain once, so she obviously came well prepared... All about the layering. But suffice to say whilst she was here, I felt extemely comfortable in Montreal, to the point where it actually started to feel a little Bristol-like in certain places.

Managed to cram a lot in the the short time she was here, between heading up Mont Royal, to the Fete Des Neiges, to the random inprovised comedy night, and the stangely sinister bars, it was great to see her again, and I encourage any of you that has the urge to see some of Canada, to start in Montreal say hi, and then work your way west...

Thanks for visiting Saima, as I know you hated having your picture taken, so one last one for the flight home, your welcome back anytime. x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter