Monday, January 16, 2006

Snowboarding.

One of the many things I wanted to do when I came here, was take advantage of the amount of snow that falls here, before I left everyone was telling me to learn how to snowboard. So on Friday for just the second time, I was taken snowboarding; this time at Bromont, just south of Montreal for some night riding.

Even though it took me quite a while to get down one of the slopes (thanks to Jez for helping btw), I really felt like I was getting the hang of it. Woke up the next morning and the pain in my arms and legs said that I was at least using the right muscles. This was a strange one as the snow was melting due to the 'spring like' weather, so the snow was quite slushy. But I have to say that with a lot of help from Nick and Jez, I really enjoyed this and is something that I am definately going to pursue. Apparently I did pretty well... Especially for someone so clumsy.


'Thus far he's doing good. He's picking it up quickly. He's spending alot of time on his ass but thats usual'.

Jez Dowsett

1 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea who this imposter is, but to make mention of a "Jez" only for it to not be me ... well it troubles me more than a little. I hope he's a reasonable gentleman at least.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter