Monday, December 12, 2005

Keeping in contact

I have been attempting to keep in contact with as many of my friends in England, but with a serious lack of internet access at the moment, apart from my work connection I have found it hard to keep in touch.

So it's great to hear from anyone, and I'll reply as soon as I can, and if any of you want to send any pictures of life back in England, they will always be appreciated.

Here is a number I have discovered which amazingly you can ring me on and will only cost 2p a minute, at all times from a landline. Right, the number to ring from England is
08444 621 621, (telediscount.com) when the voice starts to speak then dial 001 514 802 0244, and then hit #
. This will put you straight through to me in Montreal. It is a completely legitimate number and it has been tried and tested many times and works perfectly. Hope to hear from you all soon.

It is a completely legitimate number and it has been tried and tested many times and works perfectly.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe... on the keeping in contact bt by phone.... you might want to remind people of the time difference. Or, on your head be it :-) Jim

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck Off Jim,
they don't have clocks in xstation 360 dactari LA LA Land
gareth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter