Sunday, September 11, 2005

Montreal 10K

A friend and I entered into the Montreal 10k, run at the same time as the Half Marathon, I don't feel healthy enough to run that... Yet. But next year is a must

I had a blast, although I nearly threw up at the finish line, might be something to do with the sprinting to the end, or maybe it was just the moment?

Anyway... heres the proof:

http://www.marathon-photos.com/cgi-bin/masterpage?match=zadziuk&function=framebody&section=photos&job=Sports%2F2005+Sports%2FCanada%2FMontreal+Marathon&lang=eng

My Time?

0:55:21.0 I was placed 611th out of about 2000, not bad, it's something to aim to beat next year though.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Badger said...

Maxwell Smart's gadget legacy
The late Don Adams, perhaps best known as Maxwell Smart on a 1960s TV series that spoofed James Bond movies, is being remembered all around the Web for his comedic performances, his unforgettable wry voice, and ...
Very interesting Blog. I'll be back. I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a top home based business site/blog. It pretty much covers top home based business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter