Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Montreal what???

Night Out
Andy, and Kris

Night Out
Saima and Kris

Night Out
Ratchers, Al and Saima

2005 was always going to the be year that I wanted to do something big, all the signs had been pointing to the fact that it was time for a change. I had been at Hothouse for 5 rollercoaster years, and met some fantastic people. So it was always going to be hard for me, leaving behind so many great friends. I'm hoping that I will be able to keep in touch will all of them in some capacity.

I was gunning for one last send off, I had managed to get all my groups of friends in one place, for the first time. Dunc, Al and Paul had been promising to make my last night out in Bristol a memorable one, little did I know what they had in store, but knowing them I should of guessed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter