Friday, January 06, 2006

A taste of blighty.

As much fun as I am having in Montréal, I've made it no secret about how much I miss England some times, especially with the extreme Montréal weather (although I've been told how mild it is this year). So you can imagine how excited I was to receive a British Gift basket, full to the brim of British goodies...

Jaffa Cakes, Ready Brek, Real Cadbury's Chocolate, Jelly Tots, Hob Nobs and Chocolate Digestives, sweet jesus they were a god send. 3pm Break anyone? I'll bring the biscuits.

3 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger xxxx said...

I'll have some jaffa cakes when you come over tons of fun... your love handles are getting out of control

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger KrisZadziuk said...

No problem, whats the point in having Jaffa Cakes if you can't share them around. Afraid you missed out on the Hob Nobs though, sorry.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger xxxx said...

Jesus, I_like_nobs

Obvious joke sorry :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter