Thursday, August 07, 2008

Roman Holiday

The Trevi Fountain of La Dolce Vita fame


Been a while since I last posted, plenty has been going on, although I have to admit I've been forgetting about the blog because of the evils of facebook, but I intend to change that... Although I have said that quite a few times.

Will try and do a catch up, and I'm sure I'll have some interesting things to say on my Bristol situation in the coming weeks, but anyway...

Saima and I visted Rome last month, and I got to play around with my new camera, so took advantage of this by taking an obscene amount of pictures of ancient ruins, and other fantastic sights. So if you fancy taking a look, just click the link below.

Rome Pictures

Posted by Picasa

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How Many Visits
Free Webcounter